MDC2000 Command Console Features
Managing a remote workforce’s mission-critical and day-to-day operations relies on communication lines that are always open and available. It requires robust and dependable technology to support and secure remote workers. From managing a fleet of vehicles to engineers working in remote, isolated conditions, Storm improves communication and coordination while increasing safety. The Command Console provides controllers with wide-range functionality that enables individual and group communications, emergency (SOS), assistance, location monitoring, and much more.
• Intuitive & user-friendly interface
• Instant Communication: Instant 1-to-1 or group calls with up to 16 simultaneous radio channels
• Instant Message: Secured text & media messaging
• Location: Live location tracking and location history retrieval
• SOS Alert: Emergency calls with stealth listening; incident flow management
• Live and history location tracking of users via interactive map
• End to End encryption and secured authentication for confidentiality
• Each console can monitor of up to with 3000 users in several groups of up to 750 members each
• Emergency assistance, ambient listening, reports and alerts
• Map based geo-fencing, alerts and reports available upon users entering or exiting an area
• Total control of devices: Lock or Unlock PTT and kiosk mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, volume, battery status, device and network details
• Audio Recordings of incoming and outgoing calls
• Support of wide variety of accessories: footswitches, desktop RSMs and headsets, “Gooseneck” microphones etc.